I managed to cross off a few things on that to do list I was talking about. with a 2 year old I’ve learnt not to force my daily schedule but to work around his. in a way JJ makes me slow down, breathe and sit with him to watch, The Wonder pets or the Backyardiagans! There are some interesting lessons in those programs!!
Okay so here goes, the beginning of my journey to count towards 1000 gifts……………and beyond! Gifts from God that in my haste to get things done, they go un noticed.
# 1 – #20
- Sunday morning worship
- that word for my soul
- beautiful daughters
- a son who enjoys going to the church nursery
- the sweet smell of jasmine flowers
- water baptism – the joy in my heart witnessing my friend and her husband make their stand for their faith
- red chilies
- Thai food
- first day back to school after Spring Break
- sunrises – and how they rise with a promise of a beautiful day
- tired children sleeping soundly in their beds
- sandy beaches
- a full moon
- moonlight on my bed
- a celebrated birthday, another year of life
- birthday presents
- donating old clothes and stuff to others who may need it more and at the same time clearing clutter.
- medical reports that say that all is well with my kids and husband
- confirmed flights for my mum and siblings. they’ll be here soon and I cant wait!
- sharing life with friends over coffee