Friday is upon us again and so here are my Favorite’s for this week. For more Fave Five’s head on over to our host’s blog @ Living To Tell the Story.
1. Rain. I love rain. At anytime of the day or night. Especially at night’s though. The pitter patter is just so wonderful.
2. Hearing my five year old say that she enjoyed her Yoga class. I was nervous. The school offers many after school activities and after going through the list I told Tanysha that she could choose from either “cooking, clay work or yoga” and she choose yoga. It really was the cutest thing watching them lying still on their mats and breathing. I hope to get some photo’s in the weeks to come.
3. Talking with my 9 year old about the different charity organizations that she could volunteer at and support through the After School Activity that she choose, which was “Community Leaders' In Action”. We talked about all the organizations and what they do. She has this weekend to make her choice.
4. Exercising. Especially weight training. My exercising use to be just running or some cardio – never weights. I didn’t like it much. But since learning of the benefits of weight training all I want to do is weights. But my trainer is making sure that I am doing both. Cardio and weights.
5. Pretty toe nails. I hate my feet. I think they are ugly so it helps to have pretty toe nails. And finger nails too. Craziest thing is that it cost me 200baht for a manicure and pedicure. Converted to USD – $6.80.
So there you have it. I hope you’ve all had a great week.
And have a Happy Weekend.