I’ve been so bad with my weekly appointments of corner view.(sorry Francesca!) Life has been busy but I hate that I’m saying that because it sounds like an excuse. So here I am to post my CV even if it’s late.
Last weeks theme was “by the sea”. I was so looking forward to the theme because well I think it was just perfect for me, living in Thailand and all. But I didn’t show up (on time anyway) – but here I am.
By the sea….I always have one happy little boy.
something else I’m not showing up for consistently, my count towards 1000……. right now is when I have to do this. With life being so busy I get caught up with just going through the motions. So it is now that I should stop, breathe and appreciate the things happening around me..
# 21- # 40
Thank you for;
21. rainy days
22. conversations with my mother
23. laughing with my siblings
24. the splashing of the cool blue pool water
25. school parents working together
26. helpful people at the Singapore Changi airport –especially when you are trying to get a message to someone
27. lychee season
28. watching my kids play with their Aunt and Uncle
29. my mom who enjoys sewing and is making tote bags to sell
30. Papua New Guinea coffee
31. Renee getting an A on her math test
32. meeting new people
33. a husband who loves me
34. coffee ice cream
35. sign language – I watched someone do the signs to a song of Praise
36. acrostic poems
37. charity’s that have financial support and people who give their time
38. adoptions and granted visa’s
39. my kindle
40. happy children.
what are you thankful for? Do share!