2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, August 11

Having Second Thoughts….

IMG_0657 Joshua is now 26months. Last year I enrolled him at the  Early Learning Centre not too far away from home thinking that now would be a great time for him to be at ELC.  I’ve heard great things about the school and so decided that the time is now right.

But right for whom really – Joshua or me?

Today is the first day of school for ELC and I’ve changed my mind. 

I’m keeping him home. 

My whole reasoning  for enrolling him was so that  he could be with kids his age, to socialize!! But I’m thinking, maybe if I just get my self organized enough to arrange a couple of play dates here and there for him and continue to think of some more fun stuff to do at home,  then he should be good.

So for now he’ll be my ‘carefree’ little sidekick……………. till next school year.   IMG_0820 IMG_0821

1 comment:

Francesca said...

You did what your heart told you was right (for both), and that is always the best way to decide.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...