Happy 100th Post for Friday’s Fave Five!! That’s so awesome. Well done Susanne. It’s a good thing to practice, finding those things little and big blessings that make our week a little brighter.
Here are my Five for this week:
1. Smooth start. Although it was a short week (we had a holiday yesterday) it looks like the girls have had a wonderful start to the new school year. Tanysha loves 1st grade already and Renee is reveling in her new independence. Not everything has worked (like lockers, id cards etc) but otherwise it’s been a great start.
2. Phone Call home. I spoke with mum and my sisters and brother this week. I always enjoy hearing from them. And I’m happy to know that they’re doing okay. Mum misses Dad of course but all her grand children keep her company and busy.
3. Old friends and New ones. With the start of school everyone is back. Our community is alive once again and it’s been great to catch up with everyone and meet new people too.
4. Cream Cheese Icing. Oh it’s so good and so bad for me at the same time. The girls made me a cake for Mother’s Day and put cream cheese icing on it. Not such a good thing since I’m counting calories but I can’t help myself!!
5. New Beginnings. I love a new school year. Not only do I get excited for the kids but I get excited for me. An opportune time to start a new again. New things to learn, new commitments to make and the list goes on and on…I might share it sometime later.
What made you happy this week? Share with us over at Living to Tell the Story.