2014 Snapshots

Saturday, July 3

Photo Hunters - Open

photohunters2mo1

This weekend them is Open. A difficult theme but I found some photo’s to share.

First two pictures are from a snake show that I went too.  These guys were crazy and were dealing with some very dangerous snakes.  The snake show is called the Most Dangerous Snake Show! Here they’re showing us how much venom the snakes release in one strike.

DSCF3794 DSCF3784 The next photos well it is the most dangerous show and I think he’s just crazy.DSCF3799 He has two snakes in his hand and he still has a third one to catch  and so he does……………………….DSCF3801  with his open mouth.

Happy photo hunting.  for more OPEN shots check out TNChick.

3 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

wow, now that is one OPEN I don't want to be around. Great shots though

Alice Audrey said...

Holy cow! Yeah, the show has the right name, all right. Great take on the theme.

My PhotoHunt is here

Manang Kim said...

OMG!! I can't even see the pictures straight hahaha. I had a goosebumps all over me!! Happy Sunday!

Photo Hunt~Open

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...