2014 Snapshots

Sunday, January 31

Good Bye January and a Late photo hunters.

At the beginning of the month the tree outside my bedroom balcony hardly had any leaves on it.  The sun would come out late and the weather was noticeably cooler and wonderful.

DSCF2564

31 days later,  new life has come forth on the same tree, the weather is changing (and I’m not looking forward to it) and it seems like I’m getting busier by the day.   But all in all it’s been a good month.  I’m still doing life better, I realize that I don’t need coke and I’ve even lost weight!!  DSCF2731

Before I go here’s my late photo hunter.

photohunters2mo1

The theme was: Spotted

DSCF3411this photo was taken at a Butterfly Farm up at Chiang Mai – North of Thailand.

Hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful January.

1 comment:

natsumi said...

These are beautiful pictures!! Love greens! I can't wait for Spring to come!

Happy February!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...