I’ve had a full week, but a good one. I’m thankful that it’s the weekend. Although this weekend we’re busy with a soccer tournament and a birthday party.
Well here’s my five:
1. Good friends. I’ve met many people, and know many by name. And then there are those people whom you immediately make a connection with. I’m sure we all have those people in our lives. Well this week I had lunch with 2 dear woman and I’ve become very good friends with them in my short time here in Thailand. They brought lunch – Thai food of course and I baked for them. It was wonderful.
2. Good customer service. I had to send some documents home through DHL this week and was impressed with the service I received. It’s sometimes difficult here with the language but we managed to understand each other and all was done smoothly.
3. Corporate sponsors. I’ve been busy trying to secure sponsors for a gymnastics competition that's coming up. It’s always encouraging when we get positive responses. I am so so grateful.
4. Massages. Oh these are always great and to get an aroma massage during a busy week was just perfect.
5. Orchids and water lilies . I got myself some orchids this week to brighten up my house and a water lily to put near my hose where the water seems to be always leaking. (I hope to get it fixed soon).
And now have a great weekend…… you deserve it!