It’s Friday and I’m thankful it is. It’s been a busy and full week and I’m tired. But in the midst of it all there’s been much to be thankful for.
So here’s my Fave’s for this week.
1. This quote:
“Gratitude attracts more things to be grateful for and the universe cannot and will not open up and give you anything else or better until you become grateful for what you first have…” – Lisa Nichols
can I hear an amen!! And that’s why I think doing this Fave Five is such a wonderful thing to do.
2. I’m going to be an aunty again. I got some wonderful and exciting news this week. My sister is expecting her 2nd child. She already has 2 boys (the older boy she adopted when they thought they she could not conceive) and now she’s expecting again!! I’m so happy for her.
3. I’ve lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks and I’m stoked!! I’ve been debating whether or not to get some help in terms of a personal trainer but I think I learnt a thing or 2 the last time I used one so I thought I’d give myself a chance and do this by myself. And it’s working!! I hope to keep it going.
4. A good first week at school. Yes the girls started school again this week after a long break. They did well. I thought we’d have some problems with waking up in the mornings but all went smoothly. No cranky kids!
5. A box of cherries, fresh New Zealand cherries from my landlord. It was so kind of her to come by and visit and she bought these for us. Oh they are so so yummy! I’m scrambling for some recipes with cherries in them before we eat them all. Any ideas??
sorry but I’ve got a 6th one:
6. I got myself a dress. click here if you want to see it.
Want to see who else is playing visit Susanne and Living to Tell the Story.