Wow I can’t believe that this is my 40th post for Friday’s Fave Five. It really is hard to believe.
I’ve had a great time. I think it’s a great discipline to look back on the week and appreciate the little and big things. Thanks Susanne for creating and hosting this.
This week was the final week of the girls 3 week Christmas break. So we took it easy and just chilled out at home.
Here’s my five for this week:
1. Green tea. This week in the mornings after I see my husband off for work I’ve been able to enjoy a nice cup of green tea and enjoy the quiet. While the kids are still in bed.
2. Playing Golf on the Wii. I’ve never played golf for real but I think I just might take it up now. I’ve been playing this week and I actually enjoyed it. I’m a Pro now………….. on the Wii that is.
3. Working Out. It’s good to get back to exercising. I’ve been able to get on the treadmill everyday this week and was even able to get to the gym. I will be getting into full swing next week once the kids get back to school.
4. Spending time with Renee. I really did enjoy this time very much. So much so that I think I’m going to make it a regular thing. I’m going to make sure that my husband and I have regular one on one time with each kid.
5. A Clean House. My domestic helper really does a great job keeping our house lovely and clean but there are just some things that she’s not sure what to do about. And that is usually the piles of paper or mail etc. She’ll stack them neatly and then that’s it. And this week I was able to get through those piles that I’ve been avoiding. And now that I’ve been through them it feels great. I’m wondering why it took me so long to tackle the piles!!
I hope you all had a great week. To read more favorites visit Susanne at Living To Tell the Story.