In a couple of minutes I’ll bid farewell to 2009 and welcome in the New Year. It’s hard to believe that another year will be over and a new one is about to begin.
It’s crazy. The clock ticks on, seasons have changed, and my babies are another year older (oh and so am I!!)
But before I bid farewell I thought I’d share some random things about myself and what I’ve learnt this decade.
And so here they are;
1. I’ve enjoyed 10 years of marriage and I’m looking forward to many more.
2. I resigned from my job as an accountant and packed up with hubby and started my journey as the travelling spouse.
3. By becoming a travelling spouse I became a stay-at-home mom. (p.s. I’m still getting use to it.)
4. I enrolled in an Early Childhood Learning program and studied by correspondence and got my certificate. It’s really is never to late.
5. I had 3 children and my perspective on life changed dramatically.
6. I bought my first house.
7. I discovered the slow cooker!!
8. I owned my first ever cell phone at the age of 27.
9. I’ve lived in 3 different continents this decade.
10. Oh and I discovered the world of blogging. It’s been wonderful and I’m looking forward to another year.
Well there you have it – nothing special, just randomness.
Happy New Year everyone and may all good things come your way.