I hope you all had a great week, whatever you did or didn’t do.
Here’s my 5 favorite things that made me happy and thankful this week.
1. Phone call from home. I’m excited for them and their plans for Christmas. It would be nice to be at home now with family.
2. Morning walks around the lake. I walked by myself one morning but on another morning I had a buddy and it was a so much more fun. It sure does beat the treadmill!! Thanks Laura. We should do it often huh?!
3. Christmas Gifts. I was pleasantly surprised this week with some beautiful serving bowls and baked brownies. I was blessed. Thanks Lek!
4. An invitation from Tanysha’s teacher to join them with their visit from the Thai Craft Organization. I learnt something today. I’m so impressed with how they use recycled paper to make some very creative stuff. to read more head on over to learn with Room 120.
here are some more examples of recycled paper crafts.
5. Dear husband is away this weekend for work. No it’s not a favorite that he is away from us, but I am reminded that we are blessed that he has a job and that we are living here in Thailand for right now because of this job.