I hope you all had a wonderful week. I did and I’m hear to share 5 things that made my week a happy week.
1. Long distance phone calls. It was so great to speak to my dear friend Carrie –Ann. I finally managed to catch her at home. I know she was busy cooking dinner for her family but she was gracious enough to hang on the phone with me. I of course had just sent my kids off to school and was having breakfast. We were on the phone for a while but it was so worth it.
2. This book “Best Friends, Worst Enemies”. I borrowed the book from the Elementary school learning hub. It was from the parents collection and I’m so grateful for books like this. I really am. It’s great to be have some help when it comes to understanding the social lives of our children. That’s not such and easy thing to do. .
3. Eating for a good cause. There was a Thai Food Fair this week at the school and of course I went with some friends to grab a plate of food and just have a good time together. Of course all the money goes to charity. Oh how I’m loving Thai food.
4. Joshua’s health. JJ had a doctor’s appointment this week and it was great to hear the he is growing well. He had to get a shot which is never nice for the both of us. But we made it through the night without much drama and today well he’s back to normal.
5. Long Weekends. Tomorrow is the King of Thailand’s Birthday and so Monday is declared a public holiday for Thailand. And I love long weekends. It’s something to look forward too.