2014 Snapshots

Saturday, October 3

Photo Hunt: Words

photohunters2mo1

This weeks theme is words.  Words are of course everywhere and living here it’s sometimes hard to understand everything.  Sometimes I feel like I’m missing out on a lot. 

To learn to speak Thai is one thing but to try and read it – well that’s just not going to happen anytime soon. 

Did you know that there are over 40 letters in the Thai alphabet!!

Anyway so here are my pictures for this week:

DSC06883

So did you get the message?…….

don’t worry I have the translation:DSC06881

I took this picture outside the ‘impact arena’ here in Thailand when we went to see a show.

Here is another picture just for fun! DSC08136

Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend.

For more photo hunters check out our hosts blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just great. Well done my friend. Have a good one :)

Mari said...

I can tell you tht I would have big problems learning this language. Cute signs!

Susanne said...

Quiet Men Sleeping cracked me right up. Where on earth is that sign?

Kari said...

Hey susanne, it cracked me up too. "quiet men!" funny huh.
It's from my husbands work when he went off shore on the platform.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...