Hooray for Friday’s. Especially this Friday. I’ve been looking forward to this day since Monday and now it’s finally here.
So here’s my five for this week:
1. My hubby comes home today. And I’m excited and thankful. Every now and then he has to make these trips off shore for a couple of days. I don’t like when he travels but it’s all part of his job. It is why we’re here in Thailand after all. (photo from a previous chopper flight back)
2. Thai food. I made larb moo the other day. It’s a spicy pork dish. It was exciting to be able to make this dish myself, and it is so very simple.
3. Watching Tanysha at her swim lesson. It’s a wonderful thing to see her confident in the pool. Of course she’s always believed that she can swim and now I know that she actually can.
4. To see Renee blogging and enjoying it. All the fifth graders are keeping blogs for this school year and it’s great to see her blogging. There is one rule though they are only allowed to blog about school stuff. School subjects, activities, after school activities, books they’ve read and want to share etc. She say’s it’s hard sometimes but it gets her thinking of her days at school.
5. Coconuts. I love coconuts and especially fresh coconut juice/milk. We have a few trees around our pool and today we got them down so we’ll be enjoying some fresh juice/milk . It is good for you.
Thanks to Susanne for hosting this. And I love the new banner – even if we don’t have Fall here!! For more Favorites head on over to Living to Tell the Story.
Happy Weekend everyone.