2014 Snapshots

Monday, September 21

It’s all part of the Mummy Deal.

DSCF3509

So it’s Monday and we’re coming off a long weekend.  Yep , not 2 days off but 4.

I love long weekends.  I love that we are able to hit the road and go somewhere and have lots of fun and then also have a couple of days to just rest at home. 

It’s always a good thing.

But what I dread is what the house always looks like on a Monday morning.  After my husband’s gone to work, and the kids are off to school, I’m left with loaded laundry baskets, messy bathrooms and so on and so on.   

It’s the beginning of another week. 

But  I’m so glad that I have help.  And help in a big way!!!

ps – and it’s not like what’s in the picture above!!

Happy Week Everyone.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Cleaning the house after all the weekend activities is never fun. I'm glad that two of my kids are old enough to help and keep their things (somewhat) tidy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...