2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, August 11

I’m so loving Thailand.

This month marks 2 years since we packed up and came over here to the land of smiles.  I can honestly say that it’s just been so so wonderful.  This move was definitely easier for me than my last one.  I can’t really say why but it just was.  Maybe the more you do it the easier it gets, I don’t know.

Anyway I’m loving Thailand.  Everything about it is just so great.  I know my family is too.  The kids are enjoying it and I know my husband likes working here.  And more importantly he can get up every morning and go to work with a smile on his face.  Now when the day comes when he can’t do that anymore then it might be time to head back home.

But for now we love Thailand, and probably always will.

_MG_0011

above photo was taken professionally. My girls doing the ‘wai”, the Thai’s way of greeting.

3 comments:

Cris Siqueira said...

kari they are very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful, your two girls. And now my 4yrold Elana wants to dress up like that and have her photo taken as well..take care,ck

n a t s u m i said...

Woow, what a lovely picture! These dresses are gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...