Thank you Susanne for this great way to look back on our week. I can’t believe that you have been doing this for 49 weeks. That is awesome!!
So here are my five for this week;
1. A Great First Week of School. So today marks the first full week of school for the girls and I’m thankful that it has been a good one. It’s a little difficult for the girls to get up in the mornings for a 7.25am start but I think that will eventually happen without them being too cranky. Otherwise both girls have settled in well.
picture taken after school at the kindergarten playground.
2. Being with Positive People. They really do make a difference. Just their energy and outlook on life. These are the people that I need to surround myself with often. I met some people like this and it was wonderful on so many levels. Their lives are not perfect but just their attitude is encouraging and refreshing.
3. Less Clutter. I’ve been at it like a mad woman and I can really see the difference. It’s such a great feeling getting rid of stuff. But I think the biggest satisfaction is knowing that someone else is able to make better use of the things that I had just sitting in my house collecting dust.
4. My clothes fitting better. And my belt too. Oh yeah it can go one more notch. It’s an awesome feeling. Again the scale isn;t moving much but I’d rather heavier pounds of muscle than fat!! Although I think the other great thing that is happening is my mentality that this in not just a diet but it really is a lifestyle change. I get off track some days but I take a deep breath, refocus and make sure that my next choice is a positive and healthier choice.
5. And finally, (I have to include a food/dessert) –and that is New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. Oh this is a delicious ice cream. I love it. I can’t have too much though, but what I do have is just heavenly.
I hope you all had a happy week.