2014 Snapshots

Saturday, July 11

Today is the Day…… Not Monday!

So I’ve been telling myself all week that I’ll start on Monday.  But do I really have to wait?

No I don’t.

I’m just being lazy and trying to find excuses to delay what I know I need to do.  Yep I need to start exercising again.  Unfortunately every holiday or get away  I just let myself go and this time maybe just a little too much.

So today I got back on the treadmill.  I told myself that I don’t have to wait for tomorrow or Monday.  I can start today.

Really today is the day. So here is my exercise motto and it comes from Nike:

JUST DO IT!

2 comments:

jane said...

good luck kari! you´ll see- you are going to start to feel great. then you are not going to want to stop!

Kari said...

Thanks for the encouragement Jane. I hope I get to that stage where there is no stopping me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...