It’s Friday and it’s my first full week home after a wonderful time in Australia. We had such a good time.
There is a lot to be thankful for but I just gotta say that it’s so good to be back at home and “online” and to be able to participate in this meme.
So without anymore small talk here’s my Fave Five for this week;
1. My Home. Oh yes am I thankful for my house. After a couple of weeks living in apartment suites and out of suitcases it’s so nice to be back in my own house. Even more thankful to be able to sleep in my own bed. There is no place like home!
2. Thai Food. Not just normal Thai food but SPICY Thai food. I really missed it. I missed the pork noodle soup and the papaya salad. Yummy. It was great to be able to eat authentic Thai food again.
Som Tum – Papaya Salad
3. Good Health. With the swine flu I was a little worried travelling, especially with children. And even after 6 stops to 3 different countries I’m thankful that it was all good. Of course a couple of us got the common cold but I’ll take the common cold over swine flu any day.
4. Reading with my girls. I love to read and I love it that my girls enjoy it too. In this picture I lay down to finish book because it was getting very interesting and my girls decided to join me. It made me smile.
5. This photo. We took so many great photo’s while on holidays but I really liked this one. I just love the landmarks, the clouds, the blue sky and the water.
So there it is my Fave five for the week. For more Fave Five’s visit Susanne’s.