2014 Snapshots

Sunday, July 5

And Now we are back…..

There is nothing more wonderful than sleeping in your own bed.  And oh how I missed my bed and I’m so glad to be back in it. Truth is I also missed the spicy food and and the internet and yes I even missed blogging.  I didn’t think I would  but I did.  But I mostly missed my bed, and just being in my own house.  So it’s great to be back at home.

We had such a great time.  It was a bit chilly in Australia but that was a good thing.  A good break from the heat here in Thailand.  So much to share, so much to catch up on.  Even my corner view posts – I know they’re late but I have posts for both music and staple foods.  Only thing is I’ll be adopting the corner view of where I’ve been the last two weeks and that will be from the Land Down Under!

I’m still unpacking.  I’m in no rush though. I hate to say it but I’m not feeling too well and I really hope that it is NOT swine flu.

1 comment:

Likes Chocolate said...

Can't wait to see the photos! Glad you had a good time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...