Here we go again. Friday is upon us and I can’t believe it! Where has the week gone to?
I didn’t expect for it to be as busy as it has been. I’ve found myself making lists and trying to get through everything. But it just didn’t happen. Some things are just going to have to wait till I get back.
Anyway this is Fave Five. If you are stopping by here for the first time and are wondering what this meme is about then click here.
I love going back through the week and recalling the little and big things that made my week. Our lovely host is Susanne of Living To Tell the Story. Drop by her blog, it is a wonderful place to stop by.
So here it is my Fave Five for this week…..
1. Sleep. Oh yes I love sleep. And now that the kids are on holidays I get to sleep in. I don’t do it every morning though because I like to get up and see my husband off to work.
2. Mangoes. This would have to be one my favorite fruits. And right now I can’t seem to get enough of it. The picture below is the fruit man. 1 piece of fruit cost’s 10 baht (around .34 cents) . Yes he will peel the skin and prepare it for you!!
3. Work out Buddy. Since teaming up with my neighbor and exercising I’ve been able to stick with it. No more “I don’t have time,” or “I don’t feel like it today” because my buddy who keeps me accountable. Really if you are finding it hard maybe this is what you need – an exercise buddy.
4. Great Bargains. I got 6 pairs of jeans for my kids yesterday for 600 Baht. That amount converted to USD is around $20.00 . Isn’t that crazy?!? And they were Levi’s too.
I was like No Way…… and my daughters were like Way……!!!! (Is that good English??)
And to think that the day before I almost bought 2 pairs for 3000 baht (USD $102.00) I’m so glad I waited…..
5. These words.
I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
Anyway this song makes me smile not only because of the rhythm but also because of the words.
There is some truth to the song. If you’d like a listen then click here.
6. I have to put a 6th one today and it is not about the Lakers although I’m so happy that they won and are now NBA Champs!!!! …..
But we fly out tomorrow for our Summer Holidays. We’re all very excited. (I’m a little anxious though because this will be Joshua first time on an aero plane, so just a tad nervous). I can’t believe that it is finally time.
I hope you all have a great weekend and be safe.