2014 Snapshots

Monday, May 4

Sharing Sunday’s Thoughts on Monday..

I love the story of Joseph in the Bible.  I’ve read it so many times – just over and over again.  And each time new things, new lessons jump out at me.

yellow flowerHere are a couple of things that I want to share:

  • As a parent never show favoritism.  Jacob did and  caused so many unnecessary problems and Joseph also used it to his full advantage making his brothers very angry.
  • Joseph chose to trust God.  Even when he was being mistreated by his brothers (family members who we always would like to think have our back) and those who didn’t know him or care much for him.
  • In all that happened to Joseph he continued to choose to look beyond his situation and circumstances and trust God.  It’s so easy to loose focus because of what we go through.  We could learn so many things from Joseph.

Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...