2014 Snapshots

Monday, March 16

Happy Homemaker Monday - #4

Although my Monday has come to an end I will still share.  For more head on over to Sandra @ The Diary of a Stay At Home Mom.

On My Bedside Table:

My Bible

On My TV:

nothing, it’s off.  Although I’m going to watch The Unit on my computer.

On the Menu for tonight:

had chicken again.  Monday’s must be my chicken night.

On My To Do list:

Didn’t do much today except spend the whole day at the hospital with Dad as he did his chemo treatment.   I also took Renee to her gymnastics team photo shoot.

New Recipe I Tried Last Week:

Nothing new. 

In the craft Basket:

Nothing.  Again.

Looking Forward to:

Sleep.  Sleep and more sleep. I’ve just been really  tired lately and this week I don’t have much planned, thankfully.   And also no more doctors appointments for a while.

Homemaking Tip for this week:

Clean as you go – seriously this goes a long way and cuts out the need for big clean ups, although you need those every now and then.

Favorite Blog post of the Week: (mine of other):

haven’t been surfing much so no favorites this week.

Favorite photo from last week:

 

Home decor

Lessons learned the past few days:

Being modest and dressing modestly.  But the biggest thing I walked away with is this -  that I am an Ambassador of Christ. First to my family and then to my community.

It can be overwhelming but Phil 4:13 always encourages me.

On My Prayer List:

My husband and kids.

Dad

My Community

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verse:

I CAN

Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through him who gives me strength

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Great entry Kari, and I love your lesson learned :)

The Raggedy Girl said...

Thank you for sharing your list today and I love that Hawaiian photos on a really dreary day.

Roberta Anne

Jen said...

That is a great entry! I loved your lessons. Also the verse is one of my favorites.

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love the Hawaiian flowers-I can't wait to see them again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...