2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, December 31

Keep on following that Star.

Christmas came and went and there is only 1 day left for this year 2008.  It has gone so fast it is hard to believe but yes 2008 is coming to an end.

So much has happened in the last 12 months.  And there is so much to be thankful for – the good and the bad.

But as seasons and things change, people and circumstances around us change – I am so grateful in my heart that even as I’m getting ready to turn the calendar, to leave behind 2008 and learn from it and hold onto dear memories made throughout the year, and as I prepare myself for a fresh new start,  I am so thankful that there is One that does not change.  And that One is Jesus - He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  For that I am truly thankful.

So like the Shepherds that followed that Star to Bethlehem and brought gifts for the newly born King. I don’t want to get stuck in the stable.   I want to continue to follow that Star.  Because I know in my heart that Jesus is my one constant, He will never change – even as we turn the calendar from 2008 to 2009.

Happy New Year Every one . 

Wishing you all Happiness and Health from my family to yours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...