2014 Snapshots

Sunday, November 23

When Nature Reminds you that God is closer than you think!

So we went away to the mountains in Thailand this weekend and it was beautiful.  There was so much to do as the organizers had jammed the weekend with many activities, but in the busyness of it all I took the time to take in my surroundings and I was in awe of God's beauty!  So perfect - so beautiful.  Truly God is nearer than you think.

The endless green and the picturesque mountains around me - just gorgeous!! 

And although my body was in motion all weekend - doing the activities, or watching my kids and meeting new people I managed to quiet my spirit and take in the wonders of God's creation and beauty.

God is so near to us - very near!! 

khao Yai

.......Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...