2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, November 25

I Love to Read.

I Do.  I really do.

woman reading

I didn't use to - trust me when I say I didn't.  It use to be torture having to read to my parents every night for homework.  Oh how I hated it. 

But now that I love it, it's difficult to find the time.  With kids, responsibilities and commitments.  It's  just hard to lie back and enjoy a good book.  It really is.  I read to my kids (not nearly enough though) but that isn't the same.  I like to get lost in a book!

I read all sorts of books but as you can see on my side bar I really enjoy  Sidney Sheldon novels.  Oh they are so good.  I love the mystery, but I really like it how his female characters are always portrayed as such strong woman.  That's just the coolest!! 

Anyway I'm hoping that my kids will develop a love of books.  As I said I didn't always like it so I'm hoping that as they grow older they will enjoy reading too.

So do you enjoy reading?  And what are you reading today?

.....Kari.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...