2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, September 2

Terrific Tuesday.

For the past week I've been teaching my girls that "Attitude Counts" 

No matter  how we feel in the mornings we are going to give our best throughout the day. Renee leaves for school at around 7am in the morning (I never thought I'd get used to to the early starts but it has turned out to be a good thing!!).  Before she leaves I remind her to have a positive day and to see the bright side of everything or to simply remember that today will be a "Terrific Tuesday" and tomorrow will be a "Wonderful Wednesday". 

As for Tanysha, well to try and explain attitude to a 4 year is probably a bit too much so I just say "Today is going to be a Terrific Tuesday"!  She just gets excited that the two words start with the letter and have the same sound!!

Every morning when we wake and step out of bed we have a choice - a choice whether to make the most of our day and give our best at everything (even if it is just changing dirty diapers) or we can choose not to.  We have choices and can make our attitude towards the day count or not!! 

attitude

 

.......Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...