2014 Snapshots

Sunday, August 31

September...

fallTreeCan't believe it is the first  of September today.  Don't know about you but I think this year is just going so quickly.

Well as the calendar turns and we begin a new month I thought it would be great time  to set a few goals for myself  this month.  I've learnt to not only make  broad statements but to put a statement of quantity (how much) and a completion date.  Here are the area's I plan to cover.

  • Spiritual goal - attend Encouraging Women every Wednesday.  Make sure bible study homework is completed before Wednesday's class.
  • Physical Goal - loose 8 pounds this month.  Attend yoga class twice a week.
  • Marriage/family goal - read to my children every week day night and plan a date night with my hubby.
  • Social goal - plan a PTG (parent teacher group) coffee morning at my house (this is a scary one for me - because I become such a nervous host!!)
  • Mental goal - memorize all 18 provinces of Papua New Guinea and their government representative.

Even as I write these down I'm afraid of failure.  I don't want to fail.  I want to get these done.  I don't just want to be going through the days I want to, need to accomplish something. Before I know it September will be over.

I will have updates for each goal on Sunday.

Why not join me and try this yourself.  Set some goals for this month and share them with us.

Happy September!!

.......Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...