2014 Snapshots

Friday, March 7

Because He Lives .......


Because He lives I can face tomorrow

Because He lives, all fear is gone.

Because I know, yes I know He holds my future

Life is worth the living just because He lives.


God is so good. I am amazed daily at how wonderful it is to have God in my life. I must thank him daily for opening my eyes and my heart and leading me by His Spirit to accept His gift of salvation. Sometimes I wonder why people don't beleive in Jesus when it seems so plain and simple and then I realize that even that is a gift from God. To know and understand his plan of salvation is truly a gift from the Lord.

So it's Friday and it's time to reflect and thank God for this week. I know I missed a couple of Fridays so i really do have a lot to be thankful for.

But Here are 10 things I want to share with you for which I want to thank God for ......

1. I thank God that my family's trip to Australia was great. We were kept safe and we spent time with family which was priceless.

2. Thank you Jesus that my pregnancy is going well. Everything is normal and all looks great. 27 weeks in and all is looking great.

3. Thankyou Jesus for friends. New friends I have made and old friends whom you remind me of daily. They are truly your way of reminding me of His Jesus' love.

4. Thank you for my sister whose pregnancy is also going well and that she is all set and ready ready to pop.
5. Thank you for my girls who were so well behaved on our trip to Australia. I even had one air stewardess come and compliment me on how well behaved my girls were. To God be all the Glory.
6. Thank you for my children who are physically able. After visiting the orphanage this week and seeing physically disabled children I am thankful to God for my children.
7. Thank you Lord that although Renee and Tanysha missed a week of school Renee has caught up with her work and Tanysha went straight back into her routine like she never even missed school.
8. Thank you for the internet connection I have at home. This is something I realized while away on our trip that I take for granted at home. It was difficult to find wi-fi connections.
9. Thank you that you provide for me and my family our every need - be it financially, emotionally and even physically. Our God is an awesome God!! And because of Him I will lack nothing!!
10. Thank you for the gift of salvation. Thank you for Jesus. Let me never forget what you did for me on the Cross of Calvary.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...