2014 Snapshots

Thursday, February 7

Tomorrow is not Promised to Anyone.


Today I am left to contemplate the reality that life is truly fragile and that tomorrow is never promised to anyone. I received news from home that I lost a dear cousin in a fire. She was apparently burnt along with her home. It breaks my heart that she was lost to us in that manner. And I really can’t wrap my head around it. As a believer though, I am comforted to know that she has gone to our Father in a new body to be at peace, rest and joy as she has come face to face with her Creator.
My heart is heavy and it has put a whole new perspective on life. It’s a reminder to me of what is of true importance in our day to day lives, and that is relationships. Relationships with our families and relationships with our friends. Those are the tangibles that will always remain with us.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

kari you didnt tell me you had blog!!!!! or that you were having a baby!!!!!!!!!! exciting news! congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...