2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, February 13

I Need a New Bible.

Okay the other day I picked up my bible to read and I realised that it's falling apart. I've actually known this for a while but don't want to replace it until last night. You see I've had this bible since I was in college and that is nearly 14 years ago. I love this bible, it's small, compact and it fits into any bag. But the real problem is that it is getting a little harder for me to read because the print on it is small.

Reality check - I am getting a little older and it's getting a little harder to read smaller print. So I've decided that I will need to invest in a new bible. Now this is a hard thing to do because there are so many great bibles out there and I have to find one that is suitable for me and maybe most importantly large enough print for my aging eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...