2014 Snapshots

Friday, February 15

Friday Thanks ...

Today I’ve decided to start my “Thankful Friday’s”. So much happens in a week that I want to list at least 10 things for which I am thankful for.


So here goes…………

1. Thank you Lord for my children and thank you that they had a safe week at school.


2. I’m thankful that my sister has returned to college safely and is ready for another busy year.

3. Thank you Lord for the food on our table all week and that we have a roof over our head.

4. I’m thankful for the wonderful women I met this week and had lunch with them. This is the beginning to new friendships.

5. Thank you that my dear hubby loves me for me (and although I forgot Valentines Day) he still loves me.

6. Thank you for my parents who are well and have agreed to come and visit me here in Thailand. (It has been difficult to convince them to come – they have many commitments at home and they find it hard to step away for them).

7. Thank you Lord that although I don’t feel attractive or fashionable in my 24th week of pregnancy, I know who I am in Christ and I’m able to find peace in my heart as God reminds me of where real beauty comes from. Thank you too that I am blessed to be able to bear children. That in itself is a gift.

8. Thank you Lord that although my Renee is a younger 3rd grader and relatively new to her school she is doing well academically and has really settled in. (I received her progress report and am pleased with how she is doing).

9. Thank you Lord for my children’s teacher’s who are great women and really have a heart for the children they teach.

10. Thank you Jesus for your love towards me and your gift of salvation and that your grace and mercies are new every morning. Thank you for revealing yourself to me again and teaching me new things from your Word.

So hear is my list for this week. Again there are so many things to be thankful for but these 10 are what I am really thankful for this week.

I have a busy weekend coming up – we’re traveling in 5 days and I have to pack. I hate packing. I would just love to get on the plane and be off. But that is not possible. Just not possible!!
We’re off to Melbourne, Australia to visit my sister in law and her family. I’m excited and so are my girls. I love flying!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...