2014 Snapshots

Monday, February 18

All is Well !

Went for my doctor's appointment today and was happy to hear that all is well. Doc wasn't too impressed that I have gained 4 pounds so quickly. Like I said in an earlier post I feel like an elephant.

Speaking of elephants I went shopping this weekend because I'm travelling this week to see family in Australia so I went to buy some stuff to take with us. Anyway I noticed that many Thailand souveniers etc all have elephant prints on them. I'm not really to sure about the importance of the animal but I'm guessing they are pretty important here in Thailand, may be even Asia for that matter.

My Tanysha is on school holidays and tomorrow we are both going on a day trip to Ayutthaya in Bangkok. I am looking forward to it and so is Tanysha. She is excited to see the elephants. I'm hoping it's a good trip. We're going with some of the Moms from Tanysha's school. I'll share photo's tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...