2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, June 15

corner view–on my wall

I’m here for Corner View today!

And just in case you’re wondering what corner view is…….

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. 

This weeks theme is “on my wall”. 

And on my wall (well one of them anyway) are my tapa cloths. you can click here for more information about them.  the cloths are made from the bark of the paper mulberry tree.  Because we’ve lived away from home for so long I make sure that I always have and use as décor in my home some of my Papua New Guinea stuff, like these cloths.

Actually the ones here are from my husbands family. Apparently this pattern/design is theirs. Each family/clan has it’s own.

IMG_1044IMG_1049

I also used his family tapa design on our wedding day.  You can see it on the side of the girls dress and the guys cummerbunds.

wedding pic #30002

for more corner views start with Francesca, our gracious host.

Happy Corner viewing!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...