2014 Snapshots

Friday, May 27

T.G.I.F.

IMG_0002Our visa’s where approved this week so hubby and I can finally travel next Monday.  whenever I submit a visa application I always get anxious. I always wonder and worry about whether or not they’ll be granted.if

Well I guess I didn’t have to for this one – we have our visas to get into Amsterdam.

Today we had Tanysha’s birthday/farewell party.  I’d like to say that it was a success.  the kids were happy and of course my daughter is too so it’s a win/win for everyone!!

IMG_0056IMG_0127IMG_0307

It’s been a busy week. planning the party, going to farewell lunches, and attending to the usual grind of everyday life.

So I’m very grateful that it’s Friday. I’m looking forward to the weekend.

What are your plans?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...