it’s been a while since I’ve been here. I miss you all and your blogs I wish I could come around and visit and see what’s happening in you’re neck of the woods. I will soon once things settle down!
So since the last time I blogged……..
* our medicals have been cleared and so we are definitely moving on to our next assignment.
* the kids Easter play went really well and the set/stage worked out, which is great.
* the gym competition hosted by the school ran smoothly it was awesome. and to make it even better Tanysha did really great. She placed in all her rotations and came in third overall. I was so excited for her.
* I’ve been busy allowing potential new tenants to come in and see the house. some days I enjoy doing it, other days I just want to say no!!
* but most importantly my mom, brother and sister are finally here – of course there was some drama and hiccups, with delayed flights which meant missed connection flights were missed and so forth and so forth.
But they’re here now and I’m trying to get a lot of things done.
Anyway here are some pictures from the weekend.
These last 2 photos – me and my mum, together for Mother’s Day. it doesn’t happen often so it was special.
my mother is a little sad – Dad’s death anniversary is at the end of this week so she’s going through a lot of emotions right now, just remembering. It’s been a tough couple of days.
Happy Mother’s Day to all you Mother’s out there. You’re Special!!