2014 Snapshots

Thursday, May 19

celebrations

IMG_0003IMG_0014IMG_0034I hope you’ve all have a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend.  I know I am.

Well today was a special day for Tanysha.  she got to share a poem that she wrote.  I was impressed with her work and her poem.  Actually all the kids wrote some wonderful stuff – it was amazing to hear them.

Anyway not only did I get to celebrate her poem.

At the poetry celebrations I was thanked by a mom, who told me how great and strong a friend Tanysha is to her daughter.  Apparently yesterday my daughter was hit in the stomach (the girl did get into trouble for it) for standing up for her friend. Tanysha mentioned non of it to me yesterday,  but today I got the whole story.

I don’t know if I would have been so brave! 

Here’s the poem she wrote, I hope you enjoy it;

EMOTIONS

I am………

Happy when I am at a birthday party

Sad when someone dies

Mad when promises are broken

Excited when turning eight.

Then the feelings go away.

 

Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a great kid she is. She did great with the poetry, and even better she is a great friend. I know you are proud and you should be!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...