2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, March 23

corner view–four legs

IMG_0013IMG_0046hmm this was hard.

I guess I could’ve posted  photo’s of all the soi dogs here in Thailand.  soi means ‘street’ and there are so many street dogs around here.  But I didn’t carry my camera around with me this past week. I still don’t really know why there are many so many of these dogs. I’ve heard that they don’t put the dogs down because of their religious beliefs but I’m not really sure.

Anyway so why these 4 legged items – well it’s almost time to move and so I’m trying to sell some things before the move.  And these 2 tables are for sale.

for more 4 legged CV’s start with Francesca.

11 comments:

Joyce said...

A great set of legs! xo

Leslie said...

haha, what joyce said : )

flowtops said...

I'd buy the first one if Thailand wasn't about halfway to the moon from here...

Francesca said...

You still haven't told us where you're moving to - hope you're all happy with the destination!

Menthe Blanche said...

I like the table with the colored four legs. Nice!

l i s e said...

like the first one

Jewel said...

I think the second one is beautiful! I love dark woods.

Happy moving. :)

;) said...

Pretty good idea

nadine paduart said...

ha ha ha... clever thinking...
never move with too much freight... i should know.

Dorte said...

hope you find some buyers soon :)

cate said...

smarty pants! and what's this about moving?!?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...