2014 Snapshots

Friday, March 11

black

today is the last day of Francesca’s week of colors.

Today’s color is black! I love the black.  it’s my go to color when it comes to clothes and it is what I’m most comfortable wearing. actually today I went and bought myself another black pair of pants and a black turtle neck blouse to wear to a dinner that we’ve been invited to Sunday night.

it will be ‘dinner in the dark’, literally – it should be interesting!

dinner-in-the-dark

Anyway I do have some photo’s to share. I know these animals look gray but there are some black ones.  And these ones after they had their bath in the river just looked so beautiful.

IMG_0129IMG_0168IMG_0169

IMG_0182IMG_0186

I love these animals.

thanks Francesca for this week of colors. Look forward to playing again.

Happy Weekend.

4 comments:

Mari said...

I like black too and wear it frequently. Love the elephants!

Menthe Blanche said...

So beautiful these black wet elephants!!! and so exotic too :) Have a good weekend.

Francesca said...

A dinner in the dark sounds very interesting, hope you'll report back!

le blÖg d'Ötli said...

Dinner and elephant... nice illustrations (and amazing for the elephants) of black.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...