2014 Snapshots

Sunday, February 27

this weekend

IMG_0022IMG_0082IMG_0108IMG_0150

was full of waffles, cakes and international food.

Saturday night was the International Food Fair (IFF).  this event is the school’s major fundraiser. We have booths from South America, Africa, Japan, China, Israel, Netherlands, Australia, England, India, New Zealand, the USA and of course Thailand.  It’s the one night where you can be in one place and taste the world – I love it.

It’s safe to say that this weekend was all about the food. My cakes above where my contribution to a cake walk game that we gym parents were hosting.  We received 80 cakes and they were all played for.

On the home front – there are some changes are coming, and I feel ready. I’ll share more later.

I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend.

How do you feel about change? do you welcome it?

3 comments:

Mari said...

It looks like a yummy weekend! Your cake turned out really nice.
I'm not to fond of change - it's often hard for me. Glad you are feeling good about what's coming for you.

Francesca said...

What a lot of baking! I like change.

laura said...

The cakes look fabulous! The cake run sounds like a fun addition to the IFF! While I don't miss volunteering for it, I do miss attending! I am very curious to hear your news, too! Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...