2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, February 9

missing my baby

I thought I’d be ok.  That I would be that mom who is totally fine with their child travelling away from home and having them be away for a couple of nights ………….well apparently I’m not.

IMG_1438

It’s past midday, the kids would be coming home from school soon and I’m missing my baby.

I’m wondering if she’s okay, whether or not if she’s having fun with her friends (actually she didn’t look too happy this morning while waiting to get on the bus, and I’m thinking maybe because her friends were on a different bus) and if she’s missing home!

Well whatever it is I’m missing her.  it’s a different feeling and not a very pleasant one.

Gosh what am I going to do when Renee really wants to try out boarding school!! She’s talked about it and I love that she’s open to it but I’m not.  I went to boarding school and I totally loved it.  And I do think because of it I’m able to handle living away from family and home so well, but my baby……..that’s a totally different story!

4 comments:

Francesca said...

I have no experience of boarding school whatsoever, and I'm glad they're not an option over here :)

le blÖg d'Ötli said...

It seems children are happier than we are when they are going away...
She'll be fine ;)

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

what are we like, huh?
she'll be okay though.

Puna said...

Oh what a time for mama! She's probably having a blast and will be home soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...