2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, February 2

corner view–evening sky

IMG_0260IMG_0159IMG_0325IMG_0293IMG_0225

I took these photo’s from a recent trip to Koh Chang.  they are of the same evening, same sky, just different setting on my camera.  I love digital cameras and how you’re able to take so many photos and delete the ones that don’t turn out nice.

I think it’s interesting how each photo sets a different kind of tone and mood.  I’m still working at trying to get the most from my camera.

For more evening skies head on over to Theresa’s.

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

BEAUTIFUL !! oh my ... those colors ! i could just look at these for hours !!

My CORNER VIEW is up now too !

l i s e said...

love these, we are going to Thaïland next summer, luckily i'll get to see a lot of wonderfull skies like this one!

Joyce said...

looks like you are hand and hand with your camera. Beautiful! I too can't wait. xo

flowtops said...

I'd like to order a copy of this particular evening sky. Please send it over to the northern part of the Netherlands. You may send the sun as well - perhaps we can make a two-for-one deal?

Francesca said...

this is revolutionary to me- that the beautiful colors in the sky are all a matter of different camera settings!

RosaMaría said...

the sky at the beach is just amazing! your photos are wonderful!

Mari said...

These are all beautiful! I love the colors!

Dorte said...

stunning shots. I especially like the second from the top - those silvery tones are great :)

likeschocolate said...

Beautiful!Yes, there was a story behind the ice cream shops name. The guy who owned it was not very tall and was always called the Little Man.

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

my word! i love the sense of space too, in your pictures!!

Skylar said...

I love the fourth one! I've never seen that purple of a sky!

la ninja said...

well, what can I say... (poscard) picture perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...