TGIF! I’m ready for the weekend. Nothing special planned but just glad that the weekend is here. I can’t believe the week has gone by so fast – well it’s one down and now 51 weeks left to this young new year.
So it is Friday and it’s time to look back on the week to share some favorites. I hope you have had a lovely week too and will share what’s blessed you this week.
1. Great weather. I know the heat is coming around the corner so I’m taking in the lovely cool weather that we’ve had all week. It really is pleasant.
2. phone conversation with my youngest sister. whenever I call home I often only ever speak to the sister born after me. I am closer to her than the others. But this week it was great to chat with my younger sister. It was a different kind of conversation – she just finished 12th grade. There is a big age difference.
3. Reading Again. It’s been a while since I’ve picked up a novel and this week I did. I’m loving the book already.
4. Waking Early. Rohan headed back to work this week so I’ve been getting up early. Once he leaves the house is still quiet. With all the kids still resting it’s nice to have the place to myself.
5. And finally I lost weight. Friday’s is when I weigh in (for myself) and today I did and I was surprised to see that I had lost 2 pounds. I feel so good about myself.
For more favorites head on over to Susanne’s.