It’s been a busy week and I’m thankful that it’s finally over and the weekend is here.
Here’s Five things that made it a happy week for me.
1. The Opportunity to share about my home country. We had international day yesterday and I’m thankful to be able to share a little about my country. It’s good to remember where you are from and what’s great about home.
2. Alone time with my eldest daughter. We don’t spend much time together. Sometimes it’s because she would rather be with her friends but other times it’s my fault. I’m so busy with Joshua and Tanysha that Renee does kind of get left out. So today we had lunch together downtown and did some shopping. We had a great time.
3. Sleep. last night I slept well. I haven’t slept well in a long while but last night was good uninterrupted sleep. My son must have been tired too.
4. Friends that just help. It’s such a blessing when friends just step in and help when you need it – even without having to ask! I had to make an emergency trip downtown for Joshua to see a ENT specialist and of course I was worried that I’d be leaving the 2 girls behind. But my dear friend offered to take Tanysha home with her after gymnastics practice and of course Renee is okay to stay with our helper at home. I was so thankful for that. JJ had some bleeding in his ear but all is okay.
5. Just happy and thankful. Life is good right now, a little busy but all things are good.
hope you all had a great week. Make sure to visit Susanne, host of FFF and share what’s made your week.