Welcome to my Fave Five’s for this week. It’s been a good week except for Joshua getting sick (and now Tanysha isn’t feeling so good) – we didn’t even make it all the way home from school this afternoon when she had to make a stop to throw up.
I’m not sure what’s going on but all I can do is keep them hydrated.
Anyway here are my fave five’s for this week:
1. Meeting new friends at the Paulner Garden Restaurant. This was actually my husband and I our first time to this place and also our first time to join other couples in what’s called a Life Group from our church. The fellowship was great and so was the food. I’m not a beer gal so I didn’t try the beer. But I’m told it’s great.
2. Catching up with a friend. This week I decided to seek out a friend that I haven’t spoken too in a while. While I understand our lives are busy and we always seem to be doing stuff i just felt that I had to go see her. It was nice to hear what’s happening in her life now and her daughter’s and surprisingly she was happy to see me because she had some things she wanted to get off her chest but wasn’t sure who to share with. It was time well spent.
3. My bible study group. This week we started our classes and I like the group of ladies I’m with. It’s a small group which I like because we’ll get to know each other better. I have bumped into many of them before but have never stopped to chat. I look forward to learning with them and from them as we go through the study together.
4. Coffee. with only very few hours of sleep the last couple of nights, I’m thankful for the kick that a good cup of coffee gave me in the mornings while I made sure the girls got off to school all right.
5. My washer and dryer and housekeeper. With a 2 year old throwing up over and over again and having to use lots and lots of towels I once again appreciated my washer and dryer very much. And of course the housekeeper who is just so great and is another set of hands to help in times like this.
Sorry just gotta break the rules this Friday……
6. Hearing from my sister. She is expecting her son any moment now. This was her last week at work. It’s just such a blessing and joy for her (and me) to see her go through this after she was told that she wouldn’t be able to get pregnant. I look forward to being an Aunt again.
What’s made your week? Do share.