2014 Snapshots

Monday, August 16

Suffering

from insomnia.   My physical body is spent, but my mind just won’t rest.  it just happened over the weekend. Staying awake till the wee hours of the morning and then waking up around 6/7  because JJ’s up bright an early.

I don’t know why… I wish I did so I could fix it and get the rest I desperately need.

it’s made today very difficult.  Bad headache and not enough patience. Not a good combination when you have young kids.

IMG_0052thankfully it’s the end of the day now and I’m hoping for a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

My husbands suffers from insomnia, and it's terrible. He's never found anything that works really. Hope it's just a temporary thing for you, and you can give your mind some rest at night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...