2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, August 4

How Could You not…..

Fall in love with Paris. 

IMG_2658 It was breathtakingly beautiful. 

We took the Euro star across the border from London straight to Disney Paris and spent a couple of days there.  We kind of had too.  The kids couldn’t wait for this part of the trip.  And it was the happiest place for my kids – they loved it.  I couldn’t get over how crowded it was but then I realized that the train station was right there! Talk about convenience!!

IMG_1860After goofing around Disney for a couple of days we then headed back into Paris.  

As I said I found Paris  breathtaking.  Arc De Triomphe,  Notre Dame, The Louvres, the statue of Joan of Arc  and of course The Eiffel Tower and so many more other buildings.

We did the tour of the city in the evening which didn’t start till 10pm.  that’s another thing I couldn’t get over – how long the days were!

IMG_2557IMG_2575IMG_2538We weren’t  able to get a boat tour cause we were told that they were fully booked but later we learnt (from our tour guide) that one of the tour buses had plunged into the river.  Thankfully no one was on board – apparently the driver forgot to put the parking break on.

IMG_2655Paris is gorgeous.  And if you like to shop and have money to spend then Rue de Rivoli is the place for you.  We walked Rue de  rivoli- not the whole stretch of course but some.  Just to window shop!.

IMG_2584      IMG_2702 IMG_2651IMG_2670IMG_2700 IMG_2689

p.s. I’m not able to remember all the beautiful buildings right and my husbands in bed. he’d know.  I’ll update again later.

It was a wonderful 10 days.  I’m  sure I just scratched the surface of both London and Paris and I really do hope that one day I’ll be able to go back.

2 comments:

Mari said...

You got some really beautiful pictures!
I like your family shot with Mickey too. :)

Francesca said...

You're the first person I know EVER who's taken the train under the channel, from the UK to France.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...