My dear husband asked me a couple of times last night if there was anything bothering me or if I was anxious about something. And my answer…… nothing. there really is nothing wrong. I just think I’ve been worked up for the kids return to school and my mind maybe tripping over itself trying to figure out what to do with this time that will now be available to me.
So there’s nothing bothering me. I just can’t sleep. I’m
- feeling inspired
- volunteering to serve in different ministries at church
- imagining the possibilities.
- loving the community I live in.
- I have my husbands love and support
- the kids are back at school and are happy ……
- and so am I.
the photo has nothing to do with my state right now but this fruit kind of reminded me of how things might not look good on the outside but it’s so sweet on the inside.
I may wake up in the mornings looking like a zombie, with puffed up eyes but everything is good. Just great on the inside.