2014 Snapshots

Saturday, July 31

Home Again.

IMG_2784 IMG_2837

On the flight home today JJ and I sat next to a passenger from France coming to Thailand for a second visit as a tourist.

I said that Paris was beautiful and so very lovely and the response I got with the French accent, mmmm it’s okay, it’s okay, I prefer Thailand.

Ha, such is life.

We had a wonderful time in Europe and I fell in love with the places we visited and the history. But it’s good to be back home.  The first thing my husband and I did was have a spicy dish for dinner.

Oh yes, we missed the spicy food!!

2 comments:

Francesca said...

I'm sure most european food tastes a little plain and bland compared to your wonderful food there! Welcome home!

Puna said...

Welcome home! Eating great Thai food would be the first thing I do as well...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...